- Is there any unwanted ambient sound?
- Is there any unwanted background noise?
- Is there echo?
- Is there wind?
- Is there any traffic, planes or trains?
- Are the public in shot?
- Are unnecessary things in shot?
- Are there any trains or cars in shot?
- Are there plug sockets for lights?
- Is there good natural lighting?
- Are the lights controllable?
Professional Recce Sheet – Location Recce Sheet
The difference between my location recce and the professional one is that there is a lot more things I need to look out for when finding a location. Even the littlest detail can make a difference to the footage such as the type of flooring can effect echo or reverb in the audio. I need to take into account whether or not I need a permit to record in a certain location and if I do need one then I need to find out where or who I can get it from such as the council or the police department.
The professional Recce sheet is a similar layout as mine is but the professional one is in much more detail than mine is as they have talked about each individual aspect that could go wrong however I have grouped them all together which will make it harder to find problems when on location in the future.